tirsdag den 13. januar 2009

What's New This Year

Alone... and preparing for the final semester exam (this following Monday)... This semester the project is about Reconciliation in Cambodia after the Khmer Rouge period. Exciting, but such a comprehensive subject, which comprised not only the country itself, but the whole international society, the Cold War, civil war etc..
I've been reading a lot, or so I try. It's hard to find the inner focus and concentration, but I'm trying the best I can manage. Still struggling to find the right presentation.

Besides that I finally pulled myself together concerning writing the application so I could join the audition for the gospel choir, I've been wanting to for so long. Actually it came to me when I was introduced to it during the last year of gymnasium.

It's a quite new-established choir, Conquerors, with the same brilliant and impassioned choirmaster, Claes Wegener, as in the Gospel City choir, which performed during some episodes of the TV-show X-factor (unfortunately the choir doesn't exists this day).
The audition was supposed to be this week, but luckily they changed it to next week, after the exam.

Ooh, I do hope... I need to sing... singing makes me happy - don't let anyone tell you, you're not supposed to sing!
Singing is life-affirming and people who sing in your present indirectly tell you they feel comfortable, content or perhaps even happy being with you.

(Hm, it gives a certain satisfaction writing in English.. it's been a while, so Danglishism will appear..)


Ingen kommentarer: